Abide in my Love John 15:9,10,11
1. Love to the rescue: Salvation: The Holy Spirit indwells and fills us. Eph. 1:13b-14a Having believed in Jesus, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise Who is the guarantee of our
inheritance, Eph.5:18 Be filled with the Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:16 Walk in the Spirit. by the very command, we know Spirit
filling and position in the Spirit is temporary and regainable. Eph. 2:18b We have access by the Spirit to the Father.
Acts1:5,8; 2:4,17,18,33,38; Acts 4:8,31; 5:32; 6:3,10; 7:55, 8:17,18,29,39; 9:17,31; 10:19,38!,44!, Acts45,47; 11:15,16; 13:2,49,52;
15:8; 16:6; 20:23, 28; 21:11
2. Love is forgiving! Regain fellowship: re-entry into; and re-filling with; re-positioning
in the Holy Spirit is by confession of sin. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and
just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 2:12 Little Children, your sins are forgiven
you for Jesus' name's sake. 1 Corinthians 11:28 Let a man examine himself... 1 Corinthians 11:31 For if we judge ourselves,
we would not be judged. Galatians 6:4 Each one examine his own work, then he will have rejoicing... we breathe out emptying
our soul to God that the Holy Spirit may be breathed by God into us and fill us. Eph. 2:18b We have access by the Spirit
to the Father plus Rom. 8:9, 15; 1 John 2:20,27
3. Love Speaks, sings, makes music Eph 5:19
4. Love: rejoices in the truth, hopes all things 1Cor. 13:6&7 "Joy unspeakable
and full of glory" Rejoice in Hope._Rom. 12:12 Gal. 5:22_The fruit of the Spirit is Joy. Galatians 6:4_Each one examine his
own work, then he will have rejoicing... Eph. 1:18_Be enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what
are the riches of the glory of his inheritance among the saints. Phillipians 1:25_Joy of faith! Philippians 4:4_Rejoice in
the Lord always! Again, I say, Rejoice! Jesus said: "Abide in my love...that my joy may remain in you, and that your joy may
be full!"_John 15:9, 10,11. John 16:24_Ask and you will receive, that your joy may be full! excitement about God's plan
5. Love Gives thanks. Eph. 5:20
6. Love is Humble. Eph. 5:21, 1Peter 5:5-6, 1Cor 11:33 James 4:6&7
7. Love Enters into Promised Rest. Enters by mixing God's promises with faith Hebr. 4:1-3 James
8. Love Eats the Bible. Rev. 10:8-11 Ezekiel 2:8- 3:3 Hearing and understanding Bible
truth, believing it, integrating it into the heart(mentality of our soul: conscience, vocabulary, frame of reference and downloading
aps of it for application to our lives). Result: spiritual progress toward love for God. John 5:13; John 16:13,14,15; John
17:6,8,17, 19; Proverbs 41b, 2a,4c,5a,7; Eph 1:17,18 1 John 2:14; James 2;14-26.
9. Love is for God. Basis: Perfect virtue of God! John 16:27; 17:26 Mark12:30
Philippians1:21, 1Peter1:8, 1John 2:13,14 A little strength; Spiritual maturity(adulthood, Perfection) begins.
10. Love is for people. Mark 12:30 Royal Law Leviticus 19:18 James 5:9; 2:8; 2:1-13; Matt5:44;
John 15: 12,17 1John 2:3,9,10,11; 3:10,14,19-21,23; 4:7-12, 20,21! Basis Virtue of the subject, freedom from mental attitude
sins (like hatred, jealousy, revenge, meanness, sadism, rage). Impersonal love.
11. Love Passes Tests (Wile E. Devil) Test our faith: for approval, to accelerate spiritual growth
1 John 2:13,14; John15:18-22,24; 16:1-4, 7-11,33; 17:14,15; Acts5:41, 42.
12. Love is Perfected (Spiritual Maturity) growing into the stature of the fullness of Christ.
Believer glorifies God, realizes blessings, John 15:10&11; 16:20-22; 17:1,4,10,13,21-23; Acts 4:29,30; 5:42; James 4:6;
Eph. 1 inheritance conveyed from heaven to Earth as realization of Matt. 6:10: Your will be done on Earth as your will is
already don in heaven (when our inheritance was settled in heaven on the Seventh day). We are to rest in God rejoicing in
hope for this. God and heaven grow near as our inheritance glorifies God on Earth!
EGBC God's Love System sermon notes Gate 1 Salvation "Love to the rescue"
Hey pcs! Political Christians! SuperGladiators! We need
a pc, party of Christ “There is no cause more important than affirming the transcendent
right to life of all human beings, the right without which no other rights have any meaning” Abortion
and the Conscience of the Nation, President Ronald Reagan, 1984 firstname.lastname@example.org