Ask God weather he wants a communist(read God hating) cell organizer to receive your precious vote who goes
along with profaning both God and America cursing the land of our nativity right in his hate-cult church he calls his Christianity.
Or, conversely, does God want you to give your vote to a man who endured torture for America, instilling
in him a love for her, for America, which is us.
The commander of the U.S. Navy's largest fighter squadron and long time senator from Arizona is God's choice.
The bastard son of foreign muslim/communist parentage and teen pregnant mother the type barack would have us abort himself
today. Steeped in cocaine, pot and God knows what else is how Barack grew up abandoned at granny's house. Will God give him
a welldeserved flashback bummer in a crisis? Will the stress drive him back to his addictions?
Have we sank this far into mud of lies from an education system gone mad. Will we read only Ernest
Hemingway and not Solzhenitzen and Alexaner Dolgun? Is this evidence for evolution so plain that we dismiss the unread
lost to literate illiterates:
1. Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2. Who is this that darkeneth
counsel by words without knowledge?
3. Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer
4. Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6. Whereupon are
the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7. When the morning stars sang together,
and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
8. Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it
had issued out of the womb?
9. When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband
10. And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
11. And said, Hitherto
shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
12. Hast thou commanded the morning
since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
13. That it might take hold of the ends of the
earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?
14. It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a
15. And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.
Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?
17. Have the
gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?
18. Hast thou perceived
the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.
19. Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as
for darkness, where is the place thereof,
20. That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou
shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?
21. Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because
the number of thy days is great?
22. Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the
treasures of the hail,
23. Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and
24. By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?
Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;
cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;
27. To satisfy
the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?
28. Hath the rain a
father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?
29. Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven,
who hath gendered it?
30. The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.
Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
32. Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth
in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
33. Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst
thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?
34. Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance
of waters may cover thee?
35. Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go and say unto thee, Here we are?
Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?
37. Who can number the
clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,
38. When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods
cleave fast together?
39. Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions,
When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?
41. Who provideth for the raven his
food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.
The great unwashed indeed! They with
their own right arm will save themselves! Yet they are free of Jesus Holy blood (Unto him that loved us,
and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6. And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father;
to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.) and full of murder toward every man their better. Oh Bama! You
Loser! Go snort your blow! or whatever it is you do with it-blow suppositories or whatever. We'll laugh you to
scorn as will the almighty whose precious sacrifice you disdain for Allah the violent, the cruel. The real winners will
be the child murderous Jezebel's when your co-religionists get them in your burkhas and beat them into chastity and they wish
for our day and a choice to do right by God in Christ.
Harvard Law ought to know what Hillary knew from Yale:
6. At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at
the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
7. The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him
to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.
If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke
and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the
Lord thy God shall choose;
9. And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall
be in those days, and inquire; and they shall shew thee the sentence of judgment:
10. And thou shalt do according
to the sentence, which they of that place which the Lord shall choose shall shew thee; and thou shalt observe to do according
to all that they inform thee:
11. According to the sentence of the law which they shall teach thee, and according
to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall shew
thee, to the right hand, nor to the left.
12. And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken
unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the Lord thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and thou
shalt put away the evil from Israel.
13. And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously.
When thou art come unto the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt
say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that are about me;
15. Thou shalt in any wise set him
king over thee, whom the Lord thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest
not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.
Our law is bible based. But Barack is q'uranically educated and trained and knows it not, especially:
15. Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the Lord thy God shall choose: one
from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother
Hey pcs! Political Christians! SuperGladiators! We need
a pc, party of Christ “There is no cause more important than affirming the transcendent
right to life of all human beings, the right without which no other rights have any meaning” Abortion
and the Conscience of the Nation, President Ronald Reagan, 1984 firstname.lastname@example.org