Cultivate hope and joy: In hope we rejoice now for the victory we are still progressing toward, the redemption of our promised
possession, our inheritance God gave us when he adopted us as Christ's brother and bride. Colossians 1:27 Hope brings joy
1. imagine promised blessings, the more we study the Bible and enjoy Spirit filled music and sermons the better we imagine
and more we crave promised blessings Jeremiah 15:16.
2. prayer petitions: We pray in line with God's Will: Abide in my love. John 15:9,10,11; We receive with joy and thanks;
eager for answers, we exercise hope and joy.
3. Cultivated by how we order our lives and priorities, (our coversations: kjv) 2 Cor. 1:12, Phil. 3:20, Ps. 50:23
4. hope fights doubt, and fear: of death, of failure, of people and angelic opposition, 1 John 4 :17 and 18.
5. Value we place on our hope protects us from sin and evil 1Peter 3:8.
6. The Lord's table, Christ's communion presence confirms afterlife, love John 6:54,57:58
7. Singing builds hope lovegate 3 strengthens and develops lovegate 4
8. Hope shines in darkness. They sang a hymn and went out from last supper
9. Faith borrows from hope Hebr 11:1
10. Fixes us on glory to come 1Peter 1:8,9 3-9
11. motivation to press on through pain and sorrow Acts 2:26 Rom 5:3
12. foundation and anchor to hang on to when our faith is challenged Rom.12:12
13. Our soul's safe house when life is too much Ps 94:19. Ps.16:9
14. Hope demands we boldly resist an evil tide Ps. 33:18-22
15. Hope tugs us from our conscience to return to God's love system
16. Cheers us up when drear Ps 33:18-22
17. To hope is to commune with the Lord, to abide in His Love Ps.33:22
18. In Hope we draw near to Jesus Hebr 10:19-23
19. Hope gives us a tranquil peace Ps.94:19
20. Hope energizes us to progress in God's Love System.
21. Matt. 5:12 Jesus told us to rejoice when attacked for Him, because we eagerly anticipate, hope for, a great reward
for our suffering for Jesus in heaven. Rejoice in Hope! Rom. 12:12! Rom.5:2
22. Our Father is a prayer of Hope Matt 6:9-13
23. Rejoice in hope of Glory>Joy in suffering>Endurance>Character of Christ> Confidence=intensified Hope Rom.
5:2-4 cf. Phil 3:8-21
24. We put hope into practice when we Abide in God's Love System 1 Pet 1:3-9, Hebr.6:9-12, 2 Thess 2:16, 17, 1 Thess 5:8
25. Promise Land/promised rest Gate7 grows from gate 4 Hope. Hebr 11:1
26. Our Hope and Joy brings Joy to others Ps. 119:74 Ps. 5:11
27. Hope in Christs coming Titus2:13 3:1humil 3:5fhs salv 3:7lovegate3
28. We are Christ's household confident hope boasts about this Hebr. 3:6!
29. Hope in redemption Rom. 8:20, 21, 19-39 Ps.98:4 '
30. joyful song gates